Never Give Up


Many times things doesn't works as we expected. Honestly, the past weeks are really a disaster to me. The stress of seeing each and everyone same age wearing graduation head one by one yet I started to ask myself whens my turn.

You may see me laughing outside the crowd but deep down in my heart I'm like "Oh, which way I should actually turn to. Left or right. Whats next? Why failure comes after failure. I din't put much effort on it? I'm tired of all these and I wish and I just wanted to give up, but then after so many years of hard work and effort can I just wrap it up and throw it away?" I get enough of all these thingy. 
At these point, I saw somethings that opened up my eyes. Something posted in Facebook, simple yet inspiring one

Steve Jobs was born out of wedlock, put up for adoption at birth, dropped out of college, then changed the world. What's your excuse for not be success?

In a sudden, I felt ashamed of myself. Where gone all my confidence? I should know that falling down is something very common in life. From the first time I learned to stand, I fall yet I stand again. From the first time I learned to walk, I fall too yet I stand up and walk again. There was also the first time I learned how to ride a bike, I fall, I cried yet in the end I stand up and master it. 

There are more people facing situation that is worst than mine but then, they never give up. So, what is my excuse to say I wanna give up.

I'm learning to stand up again now. Believing in myself as I used to do before, having dreams and believe I can do anything, not afraid of taking charge and action in my life. NEVER fear of falling down again, as I have all the power to climb up and believing in myself again. Wish me best of luck till the day I success in everything I planned for.

2 comments: