22 January 2011

22nd days of 2011.... We had passed 21 days of 2011... 
So far, hows your 2011 ???
How is everybody going on so far?
Well to be honest, I don't have really much things to talked now.
My life so far so good. In the moments of rushing for submission of my final year thesis. Yeah, nothing so interesting by the moment... 
Well, 2011... I tried something new for the very first time... POOL..
Boyf is good in it, so as my sista (Yucca) liked it, so I tried it. Well I had great time playing pool with them XOXO.

Next topic to talk about would be.... I GOT SO MANY THINGS TO BUY LATELY...
1.  My phone in a situation that it going to die very soon. Almost 3 years k770i ... it's time to change a new one....
I love this phone to max !!!! hehehe..... I love the qwerty key pad...  anyway, it is just so cute !

2. Carlo Rino Handbag. Argh... I fall in love on the first sight on this bag when I went to Genting the other days. I saw it again when I'm in LCCT- Airport... Yoh ! I love it so much until the boyf get jealous when he compared himself with the bag... =p * so, you know how much I love it * 
To girls readers... Does your hands and heart goes itchy as me ???? =P This bag is really seducing right? Love it... It cost for RM 300 ++ ... Oh well, mum said she gotta sponsored me for RM 100 for my birthday present this year. the other RM260, I'm still waiting for good Samaritans to donates me or in the end I dig my own pocket money and bought it for my own 23rd birthday. In the end, I will still "no matter what", I will get this... =p

3. A new purse. 
4. A new pair of shoes.

* well don't blame me for I wanted I these. Caused that is the nature of girl. Loves shopping, love buying things... *

Oh yea. I think I should make a full stop here. Sorry, for a pretty bored updates. I will find something better to be talk next time. Till then, I looking forwards for my chinese new year holiday next week and going back home. Most of all.... "THE ANGPAO " =P that's what those unmarried and kids are looking forward too...

  


No comments:

Post a Comment