Yucca

There is an old Chinese saying that at home or within the family, we rely on our siblings or family members. But when it comes to outside of our home, we rely on friends. Friends are important because of many reasons. We keep friends not just to help us, but also because they are like a pillar to lean on in times when we are down. Of course, not all friends are reliable. There are what we called "fair-weathered friends", people who will stick with us in the good times, but disappeared the moment we are in need.

Best friends are people whom you can entrust with your innermost secrets, with the understanding that you will not be betrayed. Best friends shed tears along with you in trying moments, and rejoice and laugh along with you when you are successful in what you do.

So, who are your friends. Choose wisely. A good friend should not be a burden on us, and neither should we take him or her for granted for all the good things they do for us. No man is an island, so they say, and friends are important. I pray that you will find true friendship in your life. They are precious, like diamonds.

And I found one, in my days in UTAR. Her name is Yucca.

Dear Yucca,
Thanks to Moral Campaign brings us together. Thanks to L.C. who asked you be his assistance which caused me to approach you more in the campaign than others members. And I actually starts laughing when I remembered how I misunderstand you as L.C's gf. LOL. I'm really thanks God to have you as a best friend of mine. One year of knowing each another may sounds short but deep within us the bond of friendship is actually beyond everyone understanding. Honestly, I will miss you the most. Memories of how we called each another twins. Have the same taste on clothes, shoes, handbags... what funny point at here is that we went to the place separately at different times yet we spot the same things and even carried back the same clothes. Have the same opinion. Have the same characteristics. Have unlimited of girls talk and sometime after long talks we are still not enough of it and continue to talks in the car for an hour plus. Every meeting ended up with heavy heart to go back home and anticipating for the next talking section. Seriously, I can't type more caused I can't bear with my tears. I really wish to have u by side where ever I'm going to in future. But sadly, I can't do that. People said try not to promise others on things that you don't have confidence to do it. But then, I'm still here to promise you that you will be my best friend forever. No matter how busy, how horrible, how sad, how happy it is I will still send you sms at least once a day. =D Remember, you must be brave girl. Go and step ahead in achieving your dreams. You are leng lui even abang also praise you are leng lui only. His leng lui no 's' just because of u. So cheers. Don't cry like I did when you see this. Cause crying girl doesn't look pretty. You are leng lui shouldn't make yourself ugly kay ! 


Sincerely,
Belle Wong



When I cry, you are there to help me out
When I am happy, you are there to hear me shout
When I grin you know that I am really mad
You can always tell when I am sad
 You are the best friend I have ever had! 

You are there with me through thick and thin
You offer a helping hand when I am dim
You patiently listen when I want to talk
You tell me I am good even when I have been bad
You are the best friend I have ever had! 

So hear me out when I sayYou are the light in my day
You are the moon in my night
That made my life so bright
With you I am always glad
You are the best friend I have ever had!





7 comments:

  1. She sure crying liao....
    It's ok, lenglui even crying also so leng geh XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. =( yea.. i cry d.. ='(
    we r like chatting noon stop everytime we meet. ur exist make me stronger, always support me, help to solve my problem. the thing i like the most is that u will forever help me to critic ppl who i dislike or bully me.. XD
    when i get sick n burden by assignment,u will always help me out n make me not so ill for the assignment. *the most happy thing is that u dun even help ur boyfie, this make me proud.*
    when human grow, we will not trust each other so much n we will hard to get another bestie. ur accompany, always make me feel relax. i can sure i cant find another bestie like u anymore.
    tis is wat call funny point again, i decide to write u blog but too busy wit plato's stuff.. n i get tis article.. LOL.. twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ezra : Hahaha.... u always pien xin ! im also leng lui eh... *facepalm* =p

    @Yucca: ^^ what makes me more happy is i overtake ezra importance ! yuhoo.... *BANANA DANCE*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i decide to write u blog but too busy wit plato's stuff.. n i get tis article.. LOL.. twins! --- FOREVER CLICK LIKE FOR THIS ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiyah, u always more important than me de la...now only u know meh. I used to it already

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha... dun jealous mea * pat ur head * im first u r second ma =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha~ of coz belle is the most important then ezra no.2.. XDD

    ReplyDelete