11/7/2011

Its just a short update. 
I started to discipline up myself after the serious fall. Time to stand up with my own little feet again. I came back to the Kampar and added in another semester to clear up all the mess that I had done. Thanks God for his all-sufficient grace for me to roll over again. 

Feeling regret of the past attitude is useless, action and changes on my life now is far more important. I saw these words sticking on my best friend Yucca's room which open my eyes

Do everything with full of
i) commitment
ii) responsibility
iii) passion 

This would be my goal ! Thanks, buddy for sticking such things in your room. 

Updating my life here. Nothing much. I feel blessed and thankful to everything a room to stay, subjects to be taken up, and everything works well. Just then, I'm lil bit busy with the assignments and midterms queuing up in their ways and of course a lil bit lonely with those closed one is away for intern. Sometime I'm kind of not used to the life here without them. Anyway all these will pass in weeks soon and I get to do massive preparation for my master in UK. Hopefully things may work out real good as what I plan for. 

p/s: sorry for friends that I dint tell much the main reason I come back to Kampar. Partly, I hardly open my mouth. Somehow Im telling u now, I come back for another semester (to cut the story short) and do whatever necessary and preparation for master in UK. Please do pray for me and I wish everything goes well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment