Unconditional love

I came to these videos in Facebook. A very heartbreaking yet touching videos. It actually changed some of my personal view towards love. 

An unconditional of a young man with full of future for a deaf girl. He has a choice to leave with another girl who is normal but he choose to stay to the one he loves although been rejected for a few times.

I bless them to love each other forever 








A short poem of mine to summarized the story of the guy towards the girl...

A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It's YOU that makes me whole

There is no corner, no dark place,
YOUR LOVE cannot fill
And if the world starts causing waves,
It's your devotion that makes them still

And yes you always speak to me,
In sweet honesty and truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain,
YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof

So thank you my Love for being there,
For supporting me, my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment