Update

It's been a long time since my last entry regarding Rooney...
Tomorrow will be week 9.
Sorry for leaving the blog to be dusty ....

Life update
Graduating in less than 2 months time.
Dilemma on what to do after graduating although I have my own dreams and plan to go for, but if God forbids and there is no blessing from Him, no matter how well I plan for it, in the end it will ruin as well. Perhaps, I should be more confidence on myself. 

After all, graduating and whats the path after this is what in my mind all these times. Besides I'm trying to discipline up myself. I got low self determination. I hopes I have a strong discipline character. Do you know Pocohantas? I hopes to be a girl like her. She is strong in character and full of power. So, from now onward I promised myself to have another break through. I hope to be a girl full of discipline and strong in character.

Nothing much to write by the moment and it's getting late now... I wish all folks out there have a blessed dreams... To be cont... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment