Rooney

~ Me a.k.a Rooney~

White is my colour with a black spot on my back. 
My fur is so fluffy like no other.
Tail is so bushy, whiskers so long.
Pointed ears on top of my head.
I can't wait until I am fed.
Who am I, What can I be ? I'm a CUTE little bunny; can't you see?

~ Eating pillets, hay grass and alfafa ~

I have so much energy.
Hopping from spot to spot and I just can't stop.
Munching pillets, hay and alfafa.
I loves those food and grasses which I can't love without them.
When I was upset or moody, I don't move and my nose just twitch.
This remind my mommy that I'm an adorable baby who need loves and to be pampered.

~ i'm shy ~

~ lazying around ~

I hops up and down the staircase.
Looking something to bite 24/7.
Loves to wanders in the common area where I crunches everything in my path.
It makes my mommy weep! 
But mommy said " I still love Rooney!"

~ i'd told you i'm cute ~

Dear Rooney...
19 March 2011, you entered into my life.
You're my bunny
You mean everything to me
You're so handsome and macho like the real Rooney
with your cute button nose
And your big round eyes.
You're my bunny
with a cute black spot on your back.
I just have to say,
I love you so much, Rooney; my bunny.

                                                Belle (2011)
~ Precious moments with mommy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment