Weekend with coloring

Last two days, I was thinking, besides studying for midterm test again and a friend Debbie comes to visit me in the morning, what else I can do besides surfing net and chasing Hong Kong drama. This weekend would be a lonely weekend, Yucca my twins back hometown, the boyf back hometown too, QiQi back hometown as well, Lai back hometown as well.... >< everyone is going back home. 

When I was cleaning my room yesterday, I come across this things which I bought few months ago.

~ My Crayon ~


 ~My colouring book ~

Teehee... My colouring book. Don't laugh.... I know I'm 23 now. But then I still love colouring since I am 5 years old. This is one of my hobbies beside collecting key chain and postcards, reading, writing and reading. People often say " Fill your life with colours." When I do my colouring on a piece of black and white picture I feel like filling little by little of colours into the picture and make it wonderful. Everything would be beautiful with colours. 

~ This would be picture without colours. It looks dull right? ~

~ See photo with colors looks better. This is my half-way coloured Winnie the Pooh ~

~ My final product of coloured Winnie the Pooh ~

So, how many marks would you grade me ?
10/10 ? Hehe...

Anyway this makes my Lonely Sunday turns to be Wonderful Sunday.
Thanks to Buncho Oil Pastels / Crayon 
We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.  ~Robert Fulghum

2 comments: