Birthday


Frankly, I'm feeling kind of down about this birthday. Partly because I'm away from those closed friends and that particular person and most of all turning 24th is a little difficult. Maybe I'm not where I wanted to be? Anyway I don't hope to be sound so narcissistic, I am still here to wish MYSELF 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME"

In the way of the global back fence we all hang on, over 100 people wished me Happy Birthday on Facebook. Thanks you all although every wishes although it may looks as simple one. We might live far away from each another but thanks to the invention of Facebook made us live in the virtual community that caused us to be closed to everyone. Also I would like to thanks to those who comes with SMS to wished me and also phone calls to wished me. To ..., Thanks for singing me birthday song. I know I am still one of those lame people who get super excited when it come to birthday song even though I'm beyond the age where I should. But that's the best wishes I got so far. I thought I won't have it again this year, but yeah u made it :) It's okay that you couldn't get me anything this year but I love this simple gift the most. Thanks so much for everything. Thanks for cousins and mum for a dinner, a very simple cake blowing season and sing birthday song so loudly.  For those who comes with birthday gift, thanks very much especially mum who got me my Sony Nex C-3.

Lastly, Thanks for making my 24th a memorable one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment