Update

There are too many happenings recently. Drastic changes.
 And I just don't know where to start...

Heartbroken. Regrets. Sad. Blessed. Happy. Achievement. Excitement.

Let's make this as simple as possible..
8th November 2012
A very sad things happened which brought me back to UTAR for another semester. Things doesn't seems to be same this semester. Where there are very few closed friends in UTAR either they are graduated or away for internship. So, as the boy. 

Due to all above reasons, I learnt to be independent. Perhaps this is useful when I go UK in future.

12th December 2012
A year anniversary with the boy. But nothing happened but with just a sms "Happy one anniversary, Yogi. Must be happy oh."

20th December 2012
I took off my braces that day after 3 years and half. Regain all the confidence back. As a girl who doesn't wants to look pretty? Am I right? So I'm not an exception :) It's worth after three and half years. Thanks mummy who sponsored me for orthodontics treatment. Always as I said you are the best mum I would have in the world.

24th December 2012
I left Kampar hoping that I won't be back to the place any more. With all kinds of mixed feelings. Kampar taught me a lots of things and it brings a lots of memories which couldn't been delete forever. Meeting true friends and true love. Meeting failures after failures and then I stand up again. Its all happened in this small town. Its been 2 and half years I'd stayed in this small town where I been used to it. Anyway where ever future brings me to I will surely miss you, Kampar. The best chicken rice in town, laksa (which I feel much more better than Penang's), chop rice, food delivery services... Danish house services. The indians drumming when middle of night which makes you feel like pouring hot water out of windows. Rooney. Yucca. Friends. Those gossips. Midnight walks with the boy. I gotta miss every single corner of Kampar for sure. 

The last day I hold his hand saw he cried. I thought I would savage this relationship but in the end I couldn't ( To cut the story short)

5th January 2012
Im officially back to single. As I said I hope to savage it but still it doesn't work. Sad and regrets, tears are all there. But since I'd decided it so life still get to move on and looking forward. Is hard to leave but since we our opinion, our ways of life, our goals starts to diverge in different ways so it is a must.

Whatever it is I still hoping you the best in future undertaking. Thanks for all the memories you gave me. No matter it is sweet, sour, bad, heartbroken no one else would replaced and took the memories that we had built together. Thanks for making me a better person in 2012. Indeed you thought me alots of things. I just hope we wont end up as strangers.


10th January 2012
Exam result. Im really happy. At last I see worth behind all my hard works. Labouring for final exams are all paid now. Thanks God, for all your all sufficient grace. Thanks mum for supporting me all these while. Thanks to all my friends for be with me all these while. Im officially graduated now as undergraduate student


Thanks God for all your blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment