Bittersweet of Thesis

well, thesis is over! It's finished! Breaking away. A thesis on "Factors Caused The Rise Of Household Debt In Malaysia And Ways To Overcome"
Did You See My Name Printed On It ?

No doubt, thesis indeed a great challenge for undergraduates. A thesis is stressful and very hard. Most often, my group members and I don't even have the slightest clue on how we are going to actually finish writing it. Sick as it may sound, every paragraph seems to take forever to finish it. In between, perhaps there are sweet, sour and even bitter things happened. However it brings the tide and bond of friendship even stronger. Special thanks, to all the groups members for their hard works and commitments. I'm glad and lucky to have all of you as my groups members. If there is a second chance, I will wants you all as my teammates. Last but not least, I would like to express my gratitude to my supervisor Mr. CTP for all his guidance, assistance and advices all these while. Mum and my god brother for their moral supports and understanding throughout the process. Friends and boyf for sticking by me through the whole process. 

-Signature for completion of the thesis-

Four years of university life is coming to a close very soon. Honestly, I can't believe how fast the moments sneaks up on you, after so many years of dreaming about it. I never expected to get nostalgic at this point. And now that it is what actually happening. T.T .....
  
To the group members; thanks for being so corporative and contribute your best in making this research project a success
To our supervisor, thanks for your guidance and advices throughout this research.
To my families and friends, thanks for your unconditional loves and supports.


I want to tell you "Thank you,"
But it doesn’t seem enough.
Words don’t seem sufficient--
"Blah, blah" and all that stuff.


Please know I have deep feelings
About your generous act.
I really appreciate you;
You’re special, and that’s a fact!




1 comment: