Birthday

As a friend has twice pointed out that my blog has been a little neglected lately
"Phewwww" all the dust away..... The main and one reason is the "I'm busy!" excuse... Thesis really has been keeping me busy....

Anyway, belated 23 birthday to myself.....
Is it just me or have all 20-something-year-old's know that we have fallen into a state of constantly thinking we are too old for anything fun. However, the truth is, though, Im not too old for anything. You are not too old for anything as well. We should not be held by those numbers,ok !!! Random.....

My whole life, my birthday always fell at time of the year when everyone was busy. When I was still n school, mid-February was chinese new year holidays and celebrating Chinese New Year. When I started my days in collage February was semester break duration or Chinese New Year celebration. My birthdays never get rid from holidays, chinese new year, exams ...... Because of this and that and so many other things, not a lot of people remember my birthday. The worst one was when I was in high school nobody at school remembered my birthday at all .... FAIL ! However, that doesn't happen anymore though, thanks to Facebook that remind you and other birthday every year. 

But here is a little belated birthday post for you regarding my birthday this year....

16 February 
 Momma called wishing me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" in order to get rid of busy line of my phone later.... =P

16 February 11.30pm
CRAZY GENG SURPRISE......
"Thanks You very much..."
17 February 12 something am:
Few boxes of small cute present from boyf ^^ and he wished me too

17 February evening
Cooked mee sua for friends. Surprised by boyf again with 6 slices of SR's cakes. Drinking season with the buddies. Almost forget... I got cash from my twiny Yucca, best girl Jin, abang Ezra for my CR's handbag. TQ very much.

19 February
Due to VIVA presentation, boyf officially celebrates my birthday two days later. Being surprised by fireworks this time... TQ, Khang Teck!!! Loves you heaps. You really made my 23rd a memorable one.
This will be the link for the video of fireworks.... ^^


LASTLY,
 Yehey! I was so lucky to have all the friends celebrating for me. Not forgetting all the wishes I got through SMSes, phone calls as well as FB.. 
You all made my 
23rd 
A BLESSED ONE

2 comments:

  1. Awww, your boyf is so sweet (: Glad that you had an awesome 23rd birthday, stay young forever :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1o's hilda... u hav a sweet boyf as well... i love ur blog so much.... many more to learns from as i'm still a newbie in blogging =D

    ReplyDelete