2011 Resolutions

As I promised *although its a bit late than what I scheduled* I list out all my resolutions in 2011 so that I could see my own achievement ...
2011 a year full with 1 or equivalents with rabbit year in Chinese calender. *shows my bunny teeth* hahaha...

1. Spiritual life. For the past one year, I been backslide for almost a year. May in this new year it may recover my enjoyment on Him, to live an to walk with Him. I hope I could finish recovery version Bible another time this year. Lord, thanks for You are the good shepherd. I shall lack of nothing. As yea, I hope I will at least join Lord's Table Meeting every Lord's day. Lord, I renew my consecration to You. Keep my heart to be pure towards You this whole year.

2. Family. Mum who had been worked hard all these while to support the family. I will  give her the best life once I graduated. This is always my vow. I hope God will grant her a healthy health. As Sing Onn, I know this dream is ridiculous but I still wish that miracle happens on you. It's been 13 years I'm with the same dream but I will never give up on my prayer with you. May God keeps you strong!

3. Love life. Seriously, I found him. And yea, I hope this relationship would against all odds. I will try to commit my best to him and this relationship. As I've been claiming, I will give my best to someone I love and the one who loves me.

4. Study. I hope the examination result would turn better this year. As well as graduating my Degree as soon as possible. One of my dream since young was continue study in UK once in my whole life. This dream seems so near now. I hope I could do my Master by the end of this year in UK. God, you always know what I want. 2011 is a year for that !

5. Savings. When it comes to savings, I almost failed every year. I hope that this year I will have a better spending habits and spent wisely. In this way, I am assured that I get to save something for the future. Finger crossed, :)

6. Travel. I always want to spend more time in travelling. This year I hope to I can travel to KK, Singapore and Bangkok. I hope I can go wherever I want.

7. DSLR. "A photo told us millions of stories". I hope I can get a new good camera and perphaps DSLR will do. Hahaha! But yeah, I need this one. I will try my best to save money specifically for this one so I can buy it as soon as I do.

8. Daily life. I hope my daily life will be a smooth swinging life although I know in between there would be some circumstances or problems will encounter. But I hope I'm strong enough to overcome all these. Stop be a procrastinator and finish my daily task on time that been set and most of all keeps the room clean throughout the year.... =P

9. Friends. I hope to meet more friends and the old friends may stays... I'm grateful that all these time I meet a bunch of good friends; my ji mui in diploma, my CRAZY sisters in degree, my o0o geng (ask Yucca), and many others more in my life. I hope those kinds of people will be added up this year. ^^ I appreciate every friendship in my life especially those I met in UTAR. You all gives me credits !

That's it ! So far I got nine. Whew ! Till then I still want to wish everyone Happy New Year although today is 4th January 2011.... =)










2 comments:

  1. haha.... tell me when u need transport for meeting.... and any helping hand that i could give.... :) happy "belated" new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @winna: Okay ^^... last sunday i forgot it was sunday... really bad =( HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR for u as well... do drop by when u r free

    ReplyDelete